I want to reset my Pricefinder password or I forgot my password.
Sure thing. We’ll show you how to update your password for Pricefinder.com.au.
If you can't sign in to Pricefinder, it may be because you are entering an incorrect password or perhaps it's time to change your password. If you're already logged in and want to change your password see further below.
- Click Forgot your Password.
If you’ve entered the wrong username or password you’ll see this screen.
You can also click Forgot password from the login screen.
- Enter your user name into the field, tick 'I’m not a robot' then click Reset Password.
You will see this confirmation screen.
- Check your inbox and spam. You should receive a 'reset password' email. If you can't see this email in your inbox, check your spam or trash folder.
Click the button that says ‘Click here to reset your password’ (on your email - not this article:)
- Enter and confirm your new password, and click Change Password.
You will see another confirmation screen that will automatically log you in to Pricefinder.
I'm already logged in and want to update my password
If you're already logged in you can still change your password.
- Hover on your name in the top right and select Change Password
- Enter your new password in the Password and Confirm Password
- Select Save Account