How can I find properties that are currently For Rent?
You can find properties that are currently listed For Rent within a specific suburb, postcode or street from the Search Menu by selecting Market Activity then For Rent.
Start your search
- Select Market Activity from the Search Menu
- Select For Rent
- Enter a Suburb, Postcode or Street Address
- Select Search
Refine your search
- A refine search option will appear to include any additional search criteria such as property type. More Options allows you refine by criteria such as property attributes and rental price
- Optional: Select your preferred Listed in the last period.
By default, the search will include all current rental properties, if you wish to search a specific time period enter this here.
- Select Search at the bottom of the page
A list of search results will appear beneath the Map Overview
Print your Search
- In the top right corner of the page the Print Page & Export Options button will allow you to print the report as a PDF or Excel spreadsheet
Tips: By default, all properties in the search are included in your printed report. To include only a selection of results in the list:
- Tick or Untick records to include in the top left of the property image
- Select Update Selected Results to remove any properties not selected from the search results
- Reset will return any previously removed properties