How can I find properties that have recently Sold?
It's easy to find properties that have recently sold from the Search Menu by selecting Market Activity then Sales.
Start your search
- Select Market Activity from the Search Menu
- Select Sales
- Enter a Suburb, Postcode, LGA or Street Address
- Select Search
Refine your search
- A refine search option will appear to include any additional search criteria, such as including Agents Advice Sales or Relevant Sales or specify a property type. More Options allows you refine by criteria such as property attributes
- Select your preferred Sale Date range.
By default the search will include sales for a six month period
- Select Search at the bottom of the page
A list of search results will appear beneath the Map Overview
The Results View allows you to adjust the information that is displayed in the results
Print your Search
- In the top right corner of the page the Print Page & Export Options button will allow you to print the report as a PDF or Excel spreadsheet
Tips: By default, all properties in the search are included in your printed report. To include only a selection of results in the list:
- Tick or Untick records to include in the top left of the property image
- Select Update Selected Results to remove any properties not selected from the search results
- Reset will return any previously removed properties