How can I search for properties using the Map Search?
You can search for properties using the Map Search at the bottom of the home page.
The Map Search allows you to find a property where you may know the property location but not the address.
Start your Search
- Select the Search Menu to return to the home page
- Scroll down to Map Search
- Move the map display to your desired area by using the pan tool to move the map, or by typing the street and/or suburb into the search bar
- From the Map Tools select the information icon
- Click on the area of the property you are looking for
- A pop up with the selected properties address will appear.
- To change the selected property, click on a different area of the map
- Once you have found the desired property, select the address to view to the Property Report