Upload an office photo for branded reports
An administrator can upload an office photo to use on the cover page for any PDF Reports. Any image can be used for the cover page such as a team photo, location image, or other relevant image.
Upload your office photo
- Hover on your name in the top right and select Manage My Profile
- Select the Office Photo tab
- Select Choose file and select the image you wish to upload
You can use any custom photo you like as the Office Photo.
- Select Upload Photo
Tips: The file size must be less than 1MB and a JPG, PNG or GIF file type. The system will automatically resize and crop the photo to fit the cover page, however if you wish to manually set the image the approximate dimensions are 595W x 763H pixels.
Set the cover page
- Select the Account Details tab
- Select Edit Account
- Under Default Cover Page select Pricefinder - Custom (Office Photo)
- Set your cover page colours by selecting each square and enter the HEX Code you wish to use
- Select Save Account
Your PDF reports will now use the Office Photo on your cover pages!
Frequently Asked Questions
The below landscape image is an example that was cropped because it is too wide:
Download template as a Photoshop Document (.psd)
Simply open the template in your image editor and place your image in the document. Once you have adjusted the size save the image and upload it to your Cover Page.
Note: We recommend keeping the layer 'This Section Is Not Displayed' as this area of the image is hidden behind the text that is generated on your CMA & helps to visualise how your image will appear.
For more information about branded reports on Pricefinder see:
I want to set up branded reports