How can I find out who owns a property?
You can find the ownership of properties from the Search Menu by selecting Market Activity then Ownership.
The ownership search allows you to find the current ownership information for properties in a specific area.
Start your search
- Select Market Activity from the Search Menu
- Select Ownership
- Enter a Suburb, Postcode, LGA or Street Address
- Select Search
Refine your search
- A refine search option will appear to include any additional search criteria such as Owner or Non Owner Occupier properties. More Options allows you refine by criteria such as purchase price or property attributes
- Optional: Select your preferred Purchase Date or Tenure range. By default the search will include all properties. If required, you can specify a specific purchase date or tenure range to only see properties for this period.
- Select Search at the bottom of the page. A list of search results will appear beneath the Map Overview.
The Results View allows you to adjust the information that is displayed in the results
Print your Search
- In the top right corner of the page the Print Page & Export Options button will allow you to print the report as a PDF or Excel spreadsheet