Search for listings that have been Withdrawn
Quickly search for properties that have been Withdrawn from the market to identify potential properties for prospecting.
Start your search
- Select Prospecting from the Search Menu
- Select Withdrawn Listings
- Enter a Suburb, Postcode or Street Address
- Select Search
Refine your search
- A refine search option will appear to include any additional search criteria such as property type. More Options allows you refine by criteria such as property attributes
- Select your preferred Listed in the last __ days period.
If you only want properties that have been recently listed, include a maximum period. By default the search will include any properties that have been withdrawn in the last two years.
- Select Search at the bottom of the page
A list of search results will appear beneath the Map Overview
The Results View allows you to adjust the information that is displayed on the screen
Print your Search
- In the top right corner of the page the Print Page & Export Options button will allow you to print the report as a PDF or Excel spreadsheet
- Tick or Untick records to include in the top left of the property image
- Select Update Selected Results to remove any properties not selected from the search results
- Reset will return any previously removed properties