How can I search for listings that have been withdrawn?
You can search for withdrawn properties from the Search Menu by selecting Prospecting then Withdrawn Listings.
Quickly search for properties that have been Withdrawn from the market to identify potential properties for prospecting.
Start your search
- Select Prospecting from the Search Menu
- Select Withdrawn Listings
- Enter a Suburb, Postcode or Street Address
- Select Search
Refine your search
- A refine search option will appear to include any additional search criteria such as property type. More Options allows you refine by criteria such as property attributes
- Select your preferred Listed in the last __ days period.
If you only want properties that have been recently listed, include a maximum period. By default the search will include any properties that have been withdrawn in the last two years.
- Select Search at the bottom of the page
A list of search results will appear beneath the Map Overview
The Results View allows you to adjust the information that is displayed on the screen
Print your Search
- In the top right corner of the page the Print Page & Export Options button will allow you to print the report as a PDF or Excel spreadsheet
- Tick or Untick records to include in the top left of the property image
- Select Update Selected Results to remove any properties not selected from the search results
- Reset will return any previously removed properties